A business setup in Dubai can be a lucrative opportunity to make profits, grow internationally, and create a reputed brand name. At BCM Corporate Services LLC, we have years of experience nurturing businesses across all scales and industries for a hassle-free establishment in Dubai.
The security guard license is a licensed document for performing the safety tasks within the country. Which department is liable for issuing the Security Company license in Dubai depends on the country to country. More and more businesses and corporations within the UAE search for ways to stay their properties and interests safe from violence, robberies, and other delinquencies. With the increased need for security concerns, there are more business opportunities in Dubai opening up for entrepreneurs who want to start out a security company in the UAE.
How to start my own security company License in Dubai?
The first few steps to starting a security company Setup in Dubai are standard practice. an equivalent step you’re required to undertake when fixing any business here. The first is to make a decision on your name . this could not include any offensive or blasphemous language or make regard to known organizations and corporations.
If you’re getting to include your personal name in your business name, it must be fully – no abbreviations or initials. you want to also make sure your chosen business name is out there to be registered. Security Company license in Dubai a corporation formation expert can do that for you as a part of the license application process.
You’ll also get to make a choice regarding a free port or mainland setup. If you determine your business within the mainland, you’re liberal to trade directly with the local market, without using the services of an area agent. you’ll also bid for state contracts – which may be lucrative within the field of facilities management.
On the other hand, if you found out during a free port, you’ll get a 100% exemption from customs tax. Security Company license in Dubai UAE free port business owners even have full freedom to repatriate all invested capital and profits. There also are no exchange controls or currency restrictions.
Steps to Start Security Company License in Dubai Services
1. Create a Business Plan: A clear and well-formulated business plan is vital for success as an entrepreneur. A few key areas of Security Company licenses in Dubai to consider are your initial costs, your target market, and how long it will take you to gain profits.
2. Select Your Company Type: The United Arab Emirates offers several company formation options operating within the various jurisdictions. Each jurisdiction requires decisions to be made depending on the type of entity and the different types of offices/warehouses. You have to decide which type of legal setup you are going for. Incorporating a legal business entity in UAE prevents you from being personally liable if your security guard company issued
Whether you want to start a mainland business or establish a free zone company in UAE, Security Company license in Dubai more questions will arise once you begin to look at incorporating in UAE. Business Formation Dubai is here to provide information relevant to you.
For all documents required for business registration in Dubai, Business Formation Dubai assists its clients in submitting the application and documents to the relevant government authority, Security Company license in Dubai reserves the proposed company name and also assists its clients in securing office space that suits clients’ needs or secures a lease agreement with the landlord.
3. Obtain necessary permits and licenses: If you do not have necessary permits and licenses in UAE, Security Company license in Dubai it will lead to heavy fines, or even cause your business to be shut down.
4. Open a business bank account. A dedicated checking account for your security guard company in the UAE keeps your finances organized with a Security Company license in Dubai and makes your business look more professional to your customers.
5. Set up business accounting. Record your various expenses and sources of income. Both are essential to understand the financial performance Security Company license in Dubai of your business. Keeping accurate and detailed business accounts also greatly simplifies your tax filing.
6. Get business insurance. Insurance is highly recommended for all security services business owners. If you hire employees, a Security Company license in Dubai workers’ compensation insurance may be a legal requirement in your area.
7. Define your brand. Your brand is what your company stands for, as well as how your business is perceived by the public in UAE. Security Company license in Dubai A strong brand will support your business to stand out from the competitors.
8. Establish a web presence. A business website allows customers to know more about your company and the products or services you offer; a Security Company license in Dubai therefore you should build a website. Social media is also a great tool to attract new clients or customers.
What is the Importance of a SIRA certified license in Dubai, UAE?
Security Industry regulatory authority (SIRA) may be a recognized governmental body responsible to take care of the standards for security system installations in the UAE.
Purpose of SIRA approval in Dubai
SIRA authority has been introduced with a purpose to manage the safety industry within the Emirate of Dubai by providing necessary protection to the community through preventive security systems and precautionary measures.
1 Security Company License Activities which needs SIRA Approvals in Dubai UAE
Event Security Guard
Cash in Transit Guard
Security Systems Engineer
Security Systems Technician
2. Security Company license activities (Security Services) required approval from SIRA Dubai UAE
Management Office Only
Security License should Precious Commodities Stores (value of merchandise less than 100,000)
Security license in Dubai Precious Commodities Stores (merchandise value exceeding 100,000)
Precious Metals and Gemstones Trading & Manufacturing
Precious Materials Warehouse
Monetary Financial Institutions
Individual’s services Activities required approval from SIRA Security Company license Dubai UAE
Security Dog Training Center
Safe Transportation Vehicles Trading
Preparation of Vehicles for Safe Transport
Security Studies & Consultancies
Center for Operations & Monitoring Services
Security & Surveillance Systems Installation & Maintenance
Guard Property Services
Party Security & Private Guarding Services
Security Control & Alarm Equipment Trading
Money & Valuables Transport Services
Security Control & Monitoring Services
How to Apply for SIRA License in Dubai
Each business activity explained above carries different requirements of documents and provision of online submission so as to urge final approval from SIRA on the trade license. With our assistance, the procedures are quite simple and straightforward. Our company will help you in preparing and filing all necessary documentation. Get in-tuned with our consultants and that we will provide all-round assistance on the obtaining hassle-free establishment of your Dream Business setup in Dubai.
Contact us for Security Company License in Dubai
We at BCM Corporate services LLC, extend our quality services to our client with well experienced & qualified Business consultant in Dubai with rich expertise in Security company license in Dubai so that client’s requirements of Business setup in Dubai and UAE. can be completed on time with satisfactory Results outcome in a business setup. Please feel free to reach us for your Business setup and document attestation Services and Security Company license in Dubai requirements on our email id: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +971502585921